martes, 2 de mayo de 2017

Music in my life

Until the moment has been created various kinds of music, within the big gamma of kind I like 3 styles, pop music, rap and hip-hop, tropical house, but my favorite among these is pop music, I this kind I don't have a specific band or group, my favorite groups are Coldplay, One Republic, and The chainsmoker.

I like many instruments like the guitar, saxophone, ukelele because also I like I play these instruments so I have taken a lot of love. I know that one of my friends play the guitar.

when I was 12 I used to listen to reggaeton but right now I don't like, I try to avoid this kind of music because I think that his songs don't have content, only say things without meaning.

I saw many films, but the soundtrack I remember instantly is the music of the film "Monster Inc." the style of this music is like between jazz and blues, also I like because it brings me back memories about my childhood.


1 comentario:

  1. Coldplay and One republic are awesome and the song of Coldplay and The chainsmoker did together, something just like this, oh I just love it.

    ResponderBorrar