martes, 16 de mayo de 2017

A photograph you like

The photographs have not been part of my life , but the few that have been taken are the best . I think that the photographs are moments that we want remember either good or bad, the photos evoke memories that we could have forgotten, are also  small moments in the history .

I remember one photograph above all , in this picture appear my parents and I , it was the first time I went to the snow and I also  also knew a volcano specifically the volcano "Antuco"  . In this travel I go with my parents and my uncle, I was 8 years old , besides is one of the best memories I have.

This photographs was taken in the year 2009 , I like it because it was the first trip that I  do with my family that I remember, so I  really appreciate that memory , the picture was taken by my uncle.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario