martes, 23 de mayo de 2017

my favourite book and film

When I was 14 years old, I was interested in the Greece mythology, so I investigated a lot  in that and I found various histories that I liked, like Teseo,  Aquiles, Hercules, and the gods like Zeus, Poseidon, Hermes, Ares, Hades, and the Titans like Cronos, Gaia, Rea and more.
 
So I found a book that was related to the mythology, the name of the book is "Percy Jackson and the lightning thief", I like because the book had all I was looking for, I read when I was 15 years old.

when it is about films I like so much, more than the books, I like three kinds of films, the science fiction movies, thriller movies, and adventure/fantastic movies, also  I like so much the superheroes movies, so naming my favorite one is hard to me, so that firsts come to me are , Da Vinci code, Indiana Jones, Angels and Demons, The chronicles of Narnia, The spiderwick chronicle, Interstellar, Limitless, all of the superheroes, Saw, The purge, I don't remember when I watched this movies, but I can tell that is the best films that I saw.

If you like the Greece mythology, with a good adventure I recommend you "Percy Jackson and the lightning thief", and when related to films I recommend you all of this. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario