martes, 4 de abril de 2017

Getting to know each other...

Alejandro Oyanedel G. is my name, i'm the only son of my parents. I was born in Iquique, Chile. My dad is retired , my mom is accountant , they are from Santiago and Chillan respectively , after they got married , they travelled to Iquique and then I was born , so I grow up without my cousins , grandparents , aunts, uncles .

In the school I did different extra-progam activities like a big band of jazz , play the saxophone , also I played basketball in the team of the school and another team.

I studied in Liceo Academia Iquique and now I'm studying in the University of Chile , in the faculty of Chemistry and Pharmaceutical, I started to train in the basketball team of the university  , so I hope to graduate in pharmacy .



3 comentarios:

  1. Great post and great pic!! I love so much Iquique especially Cavancha😁

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Wow Ale, you can play the saxophone! It's fantastic! I'll hope can hear you soon.

    ResponderBorrar